Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New here

February 24, 2012 02:22AM | New here
Well, posted this in the wrong section the first time... sorry about that...

Hello everyone who reads this.

I just wanted to say that the level of sweetness amongst the members of this forum is endearing and even inspiring. There are a lot of Mountain Goats songs I have never heard. This april I'll be road tripping with my girlfriend from Mass all the way to Southwood Plantation Road. I think I'll listen to the songs I don't know yet (and probably also the ones I do) while we drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia and North Carolina. If you don't know what the Blue Ridge Parkway is, you have a good opportunity to discover why google images exists. My hope is that once I know all the albums, I will be a productive member on this forum. Anyway. See you later.

-Lucas
February 24, 2012 02:23AM | Re: New here
Oh no! Is it still in the wrong section? Because it is technically about being on the road....
February 24, 2012 03:53AM | Re: New here
Welcome aboard! When I first joined, there were a couple of albums i had not heard yet as well.

That quickly changed.

I make videos for the interwebs. Click to taste the insanity.
My band has a Facebook. This is the link.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2012 03:53AM by SlowWestVulture.
February 24, 2012 04:35AM | Re: New here
Don't worry, sections are mere sound and smoke, and welcome again!
February 24, 2012 10:52AM | Re: New here
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??! POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTION?!?!?! HAVE YOU NO GRACE OR MANNERS? ???!

just kidding.

welcome! stick around....

The first thing that distinguishes a writer is that he is most alive when alone. - Martin Amis
February 24, 2012 11:49AM | Re: New here
I've only been to the states once but I DID go on the Blue Ridge Parkway. If only I'd heard of tMG in '97.

Oh, and WELCOME!

"You know it is, it really is."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 11 on June 26, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 151 on November 17, 2013