Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New here

February 24, 2012 02:22AM | New here
Well, posted this in the wrong section the first time... sorry about that...

Hello everyone who reads this.

I just wanted to say that the level of sweetness amongst the members of this forum is endearing and even inspiring. There are a lot of Mountain Goats songs I have never heard. This april I'll be road tripping with my girlfriend from Mass all the way to Southwood Plantation Road. I think I'll listen to the songs I don't know yet (and probably also the ones I do) while we drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia and North Carolina. If you don't know what the Blue Ridge Parkway is, you have a good opportunity to discover why google images exists. My hope is that once I know all the albums, I will be a productive member on this forum. Anyway. See you later.

-Lucas
February 24, 2012 02:23AM | Re: New here
Oh no! Is it still in the wrong section? Because it is technically about being on the road....
February 24, 2012 03:53AM | Re: New here
Welcome aboard! When I first joined, there were a couple of albums i had not heard yet as well.

That quickly changed.

I make videos for the interwebs. Click to taste the insanity.
My band has a Facebook. This is the link.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2012 03:53AM by SlowWestVulture.
February 24, 2012 04:35AM | Re: New here
Don't worry, sections are mere sound and smoke, and welcome again!
February 24, 2012 10:52AM | Re: New here
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??! POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTION?!?!?! HAVE YOU NO GRACE OR MANNERS? ???!

just kidding.

welcome! stick around....

The first thing that distinguishes a writer is that he is most alive when alone. - Martin Amis
February 24, 2012 11:49AM | Re: New here
I've only been to the states once but I DID go on the Blue Ridge Parkway. If only I'd heard of tMG in '97.

Oh, and WELCOME!

"You know it is, it really is."

[twitter.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 5 on October 06, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 62 on October 26, 2014