Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?

May 11, 2010 05:52AM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
wow discogs is amazing, i just might see if one of those sfph is still available. thanks for the heads up- i had never even heard of this before and if popsike is to be believed then the prices aren't too steep. thank god for the internet and the good people on here who can introduce me to it and show me how it works.
May 12, 2010 12:44AM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
Hey Tapedeck, I sent your HWNtMG today. Keep an eye on your mailbox.
May 13, 2010 02:04AM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
Thank you again lincolnic. So much.
May 23, 2010 08:59PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
I am breaking my non-On the Road silence just to be a huge excited geek about finally acquiring one of the elusive tMG items I desired most (Pure Heat is my fave song, so it was just necessary):

AND NOW, the geek goes back to her nothing-but-Breast-Fest-posts hovel.
May 23, 2010 09:12PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
therainechild
I am breaking my non-On the Road silence just to be a huge excited geek about finally acquiring one of the elusive tMG items I desired most (Pure Heat is my fave song, so it was just necessary):

congrats! I've been trying to get one of these for a while. Was just listening to Fluoride MP3 today, too.

don't believe the hype | [www.last.fm] | [www.flickr.com]
May 23, 2010 11:29PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
May 23, 2010 11:41PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
therainechild

AND THANK YOU TO LITTLE INSECT FOR ALERTING ME TO ITS AVAILABILITY.

What I spend a lot of my free time doing.
May 24, 2010 12:04AM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
bigoteetoe
congrats! I've been trying to get one of these for a while. Was just listening to Fluoride MP3 today, too.
Keep looking. These are on the 'Bay all the time and seem to go for peanuts compared to some of the other releases.

Also, congrats tRC!
May 24, 2010 12:42AM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?

i just sit here in my cave and absorb your facts and figures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2010 01:26AM by blackliner.
May 24, 2010 02:49AM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
blackliner
WAY TO BUTT-IN ON THE ATTENTION, LOBSTER

YOU ARE JUST ANNOYED I DID NOT TELL YOU.

P.S. I had an ok time in Seattle last week. I went to some place that had lots of fancy beers on tap.

What I spend a lot of my free time doing.
May 31, 2010 05:14PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
If you're looking for Chile de Arbol, I Like Walt, Philyra or Tropical Depression, they're all on eBay right now.
May 31, 2010 11:34PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
Man, a vinyl FFG just rocketed up like 20 bucks in fifteen seconds. Caught me a bit off guard because it hadn't moved in days. That was the first time I'd seen it on ebay in a good long while.

We are the ones who don't slow down at all...
June 28, 2010 09:38AM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
Time to scratch one off the list, lookee what I found!

June 28, 2010 02:24PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?

June 28, 2010 04:23PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
matt why don't you bid on this then?

oh wait

If you're wondering who to blame - I want to praise his name with songs and feasting.
June 28, 2010 04:38PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?

June 28, 2010 09:40PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
I always wonder if it's just like 3 of us here bidding against each other and driving each other mad.

June 28, 2010 09:58PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?

June 28, 2010 10:05PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
SaveMeASeat
I always wonder if it's just like 3 of us here bidding against each other and driving each other mad.

it's a bummer that ebay took away the feature that identified each bidder, so you could talk to each other. i met some interesting people and had many fascinating conversatons through that feature.

The first thing that distinguishes a writer is that he is most alive when alone. - Martin Amis
June 28, 2010 11:33PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
Wild Creature

it's a bummer that ebay took away the feature that identified each bidder, so you could talk to each other.

I think that's also made it easier for unscrupulous dealers to set up shill bids.
June 29, 2010 01:33PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
bluesmer
Wild Creature

it's a bummer that ebay took away the feature that identified each bidder, so you could talk to each other.

I think that's also made it easier for unscrupulous dealers to set up shill bids.

yeah, i think that is right. ebay is supposed to have some algorhithm that deals with this, but I'm not sure it works very well.

The first thing that distinguishes a writer is that he is most alive when alone. - Martin Amis
June 29, 2010 01:34PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
I think the reason it's in place though is because people were harassing those who would or had bid in front of them and enough users reported it or were uncomfortable so as to make this current setup necessary.

June 29, 2010 01:36PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
SaveMeASeat
I think the reason it's in place though is because people were harassing those who would or had bid in front of them and enough users reported it or were uncomfortable so as to make this current setup necessary.

yeah, it is not a circumstance that i ever ran into in ebay, but i think you're right. sucks, though.

August 09, 2010 05:22PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
fun new mountain goats stuff to spend your money on: [www.insound.com]

August 09, 2010 05:36PM | Re: What Elusive Mountain Goats Item Do You Desire Most?
BALLS. I really want that poster but I don't have the $$ for it right now. sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 11 on June 26, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 151 on November 17, 2013