Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay

February 22, 2007 05:03PM | talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
or things such as ebay or in someone's garage or randomly, when you didn't expect it or just the nice merch you own, besides albums.

i got a really great tour shirt on ebay a bit ago, and these are up now which i'm really considering bidding on.
February 22, 2007 05:09PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
I got one of the Australian 2007 promo posters. It's quite nice.

My best score was a set of 4 Steve Keene paintings of tMG covers.

[flickr.com]
February 22, 2007 05:18PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
I bought Taking the Dative and Yam, The King of Crops off ebay. They are my only tMG ebay purchases. I'd love to get HGS or tHC but they always seemed pretty pricey!
February 22, 2007 05:20PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
nall
My best score was a set of 4 Steve Keene paintings of tMG covers.

Those are excellent!

I have no Mountain Goats stuff beyond the albums and a ticket stub. That's not to say I'm not on the lookout for a nice shirt or poster, though.
February 22, 2007 06:14PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay

That's not to say I'm not on the lookout for a nice shirt or poster, though.

it took me FOREVER to find a shirt, once i did i bought it immediately.
February 22, 2007 06:48PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
i love that mountian goat shirt song
February 22, 2007 07:01PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
I got a CD copy of Wimp Factor XIV's album Ankle Deep. The only reason I found it was because the it was listed as "Wimp Factor 14 Ankle Deep cd Mountain Goats fans." Which, yeah, me neither.
February 22, 2007 07:01PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
Australian ebay has nothing, nothing, except for the occasional copy of Get Lonely. I don't look at international ebay, all the awesome stuff I can't have upsets my materialistic little heart.
February 22, 2007 07:17PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
i have minus cool mountian goats stuff...

I was the one worth leaving
February 22, 2007 08:21PM | Re: talk about awesome tMG things you've found on ebay
megan_d
Australian ebay has nothing, nothing, except for the occasional copy of Get Lonely. I don't look at international ebay, all the awesome stuff I can't have upsets my materialistic little heart.

Sharing your pain here, Megan. We should stick our own Mountain Goats stuff up on ebay and specifically only sell it to each other.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 5 on October 06, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 45 on October 20, 2014