Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?

February 27, 2012 05:38PM | anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
I've been looking all over for a place to read it
February 27, 2012 06:07PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
February 27, 2012 06:14PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
Im not asking for opinions
February 27, 2012 06:17PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
thestephenbuitron

here's a fact. most of us on these forums aren't too big on people requesting bootleg copies of music. we are, i suspect, even less into people asking for bootleg copies of Mr. Darnielle's book.

The first thing that distinguishes a writer is that he is most alive when alone. - Martin Amis
February 27, 2012 06:25PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
thestephenbuitron

Either figure out the way we act on these forums which is respectfully or leave because people on this forum won't tolerate rudeness or theft.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2012 06:25PM by ColinFeely.
February 27, 2012 06:47PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
bitch bitch bitch
February 27, 2012 06:49PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
Ok good luck reading this book buddy. you've really helped your case.
February 27, 2012 07:47PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
Is this really the manner in which I find out there's a 33 1/3rd book written by JD?

Really?

Just bought a copy.
February 27, 2012 08:08PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
Go to the library, it's a good book. It's so JD...

justindaley.bandcamp.com
feearsofthemammoth.bandcamp.com
February 27, 2012 08:28PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
VagabondKing

Just bought a copy.

Oh so THAT'S how you do it!

It's just a noise. A noise you hear. When everything is awesome
February 27, 2012 09:01PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
the funny thing is that it's like 3 bucks! Am i right VagabondKing?
February 27, 2012 09:40PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
Yeah if I had a credit card or any money I would buy it. If anyone without a vagina knows where I can read it that would be awesome
February 27, 2012 10:00PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
i'm really not one to campaign against torrenting or downloading (or dropping myself to the level of obvious trolling), but stop being a dick. before entitled idiots started driving him away, JD used to post on the forums and would even look the other way when conversation turned to sharing things that were difficult to find being shared through OBVIOUS OUTLETS but eventually left because people felt as though it was their inalienable right to hear his work, as if being here was enough to prove that they were good enough to get it for free.

to be honest, i think there are probably a number of people around here that are appreciative enough of the community to help out people who don't have a credit card or don't have the money to waltz into a barnes and noble and pick up the book. it's a good read, and it might be something that someone would want to pass on, in physical form, to someone else, via post, or maybe even put up the few bucks it took to grab a legit copy and send it off to a fellow forum dweller. but for some dowshe to show up and start posting ultimatums is the wrong way to do it. no one is gonna post a link, no one is gonna message you, and no one is going to take the time to scan their copy and send it off to you for internet cred to someone who is more interested in posting misogynistic troll bait than actually trying to borrow/trade/beg a copy of JD's work.

fuck off, dude. the forums have already taken enough of a hit without it becoming even more of an example as to why JD isn't here anymore.
February 27, 2012 10:27PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
i uploaded it to pirate bay today, just to prove i dont have a vagina
piratebay.com/masterofrealitybyjd
February 27, 2012 10:28PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
not bad, i debated that but i went for the "how dare you" diatribe instead
February 27, 2012 10:35PM | Re: anyone know of a torrent or pdf of the masters of reality book?
Oh hey, caustic mountain goats fan bucks system and isn't here to make friends but if we just look past harsh exterior there is some real poetry inside him so let's give him a link to a pdf or maybe we can do a kickstarter to get him JD's book and a book or record deal.

Locked!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 5 on October 06, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 48 on October 25, 2014