Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heretic Pride again

January 11, 2012 06:07PM | Heretic Pride again
Well, I'm sure there's an equal thread to this one, and I'm also sure I've contributed to it back then, but I'm far too tired and sick to search for it now, so here I go.

I'm sitting here at midnight, having a bad flu and a stomach ache, and am tired to death but do not want to go to sleep for I spent too much uncomfortable time in bed the last two days, and am listening to Heretic Pride for the first time in pretty much a year, and I just wanted to shout out how incredibly beautiful and good this album is. Wow!

How much I love "San Bernadino", how strong and powerful "Heretic Pride" is, how desperate "In the Craters of the Moon", how tender and wild JD's voice sounds, how cool JW's drumming is, how incredibly beautiful the strings are. I'm just as stunned as if I listened to it for the first time tonight. And this is only side one!

Yeah!
January 11, 2012 06:26PM | Re: Heretic Pride again
And does anyone else think that the vocal harmonies in the chorus of "Marduk T-Shirt Men's Room Incident" sound like from a L. Cohen album? Such greatness!

And also - tMG are the only band that can use Reggae elements without making me puke. Apologies to all Reggae fans out there.
January 11, 2012 06:34PM | Re: Heretic Pride again
Ah, look at this, here it is, and guess who started it with an equal content. Man, I should go to sleep now. My brain hurts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 06:37PM by Doc Sanchez.
January 14, 2012 05:30AM | Re: Heretic Pride again
This is actually one of my favorite tmg albums. smiling smiley Wonderful stuff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 5 on October 06, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 62 on October 26, 2014