Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!

December 18, 2011 02:48AM | So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
THAT TITLE WAS TOO LONG!

But, yeah... I hope you guys like it.

[sleddingwithtigers.bandcamp.com]

FREE!
December 18, 2011 11:04AM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
Hooray, Sledding With Tigers!

You guys are awesome, keep it up.
December 18, 2011 02:37PM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
I love you guys. Downloading right now!

Mercy for the Diaz Brothers!
December 18, 2011 03:15PM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
Wow! Thank you guys so much!

It's even better because I know you guys have good taste in music winking smiley
December 18, 2011 08:33PM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
This album is delicious. The Kids. side is really good too!
December 19, 2011 03:03AM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
Kids are so rad. They're our good good buddies.
December 19, 2011 04:37PM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
Hey! Thanks! I was on board with that Kickstarter, wish that thing would have worked out. Thanks for being generous with all your stuffs!!

justindaley.bandcamp.com
feearsofthemammoth.bandcamp.com
December 26, 2011 12:18AM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
i smell a calvin and hobbes reference. i like it.
December 26, 2011 06:10PM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
Your olfactory senses are correct!
January 03, 2012 08:42AM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
this is good.

'props', as i believe the rad folk might say.

let's get dressed up in costumes and dance by the bar.
January 03, 2012 03:11PM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
yeah, mad props bro! this mixtape is off the chain, dawg!
...as the cool kids might say.
January 03, 2012 04:21PM | Re: So, a while ago, I posted my cover of Going to Georgia, and people didn't hate it. We just finished a new split EP with our friends, and its free!
You guys are so good with your slang words!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 5 on October 06, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 45 on October 20, 2014