Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question from John for MG People

Posted by John 
Re: Question from John for MG People
March 04, 2007 07:38PM
I would do anything to come over from England for this.
March 05, 2007 03:50AM
me too jamie, maybe we could split costs and take turns to row a dinghy over the atlantic.... we're coming john!!
March 06, 2007 02:28AM
Was gonna drive to Florida. Would drive to New York instead.
March 06, 2007 03:31AM
John, I'd go any feasible distance for an event like this, and this is most definitely feasible.
March 06, 2007 05:29PM
[quote Mark]me too jamie, maybe we could split costs and take turns to row a dinghy over the atlantic.... we're coming john!![/quote]

Im in training now!
March 07, 2007 08:50AM
hopefully, soon. i'm at the beggining of a hitchiking jaunt.
March 07, 2007 05:15PM
I'd probably go.
March 07, 2007 06:20PM
[quote Alex]I'd probably go.[/quote]

And I would probably eat my own mother's spleen to go.
March 07, 2007 07:38PM
We'll start a help aussies get to america fund for the residents of perth. Hopefully that should keep your mother's spleen somewhere in her body.
aMy
March 08, 2007 01:55AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2009 11:43AM by aMy.
March 08, 2007 03:41AM
I would most definitely go. But first, I think I would fly to England just to help Mark and Jamie row their dinghy. It sounds like too much fun to pass up.
March 09, 2007 11:33PM
Dear John,

Now that you've tempted me with this, you must make this happen! I currently live in NJ but have family in Upstate New York 30 mins away from Syracuse area and I will be there...with bells on. Please let me know when and where and I will oblige...Hell I'll bring my guitar and the marshmallows, you bring the talent. :)

-Kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2007 11:36PM by velvetomatoe.
March 10, 2007 07:50AM
[quote Clydesdales]I would most definitely go. But first, I think I would fly to England just to help Mark and Jamie row their dinghy. It sounds like too much fun to pass up.[/quote]

Awww thanks Clydesdales. Many hands make light work and all that.
I guess I should start practice my swimming. I only have a badge for 100m and if the worst should happen, i'd be in the shit for sure!
March 10, 2007 05:10PM
This is a GREAT idea. I'm in CA but I will try my hardest to get there.
March 10, 2007 11:15PM
[quote=Jamie]I guess I should start practice my swimming. I only have a badge for 100m and if the worst should happen, i'd be in the shit for sure![/quote]

I would also be in trouble if our valiant dinghy sunk. Once, in my younger days I was able to actually fail the free beginner's swimming classes offered at my town's local swimming pool. It was an embarrasing moment. These days my swimming style is mainly a flailing of all of my limbs which, along with being quickly exhausting, propels me extremely slowly and crookedly towards wherever I am swimming. Nevertheless, I feel we have a fighting chance of making it if we persevere.
March 14, 2007 08:03PM
A pilgrimage up the east coast sounds fine by me! Please, for the love of god, do this show.
March 14, 2007 08:23PM
with out a doubt that is the best thing i have heard ever in my life
March 15, 2007 10:55AM
I live in the city, but have absolutely no probs renting a car and making this happen. yes!
March 15, 2007 10:54PM
I just agreed to go on tour with my roommate's band this summer and am now terrified it might cause me to miss this. Dates soon pleeze thx.
March 16, 2007 02:15AM
Well I'm from faaaaaaar away in the mythical land of Oklahoma. However, I need a good reason to get the hell out, and what better reason than a campfire and a show.
March 16, 2007 01:21PM
I think that we should get an East-coast caravan going up there... I mean, I'd join all y'all coming from NC and Florida when you pass through PA.

We could blast the goats all the way up 95!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2007 01:21PM by acowkickedme.
March 16, 2007 05:51PM
i would come from boston, most definitely.
March 17, 2007 09:48PM
yes, i'd go. upstate NY is great, and certainly do-able, though i'd like to humbly suggest northern MI as a venue!
Yes Please.
March 19, 2007 12:18AM
I'm aware that this is a benevolent dictatorship situation, not a democracy, but I still cast my useless vote in favor. All speed to upstate New York. I'll bring S'mores.
March 20, 2007 02:29PM
I'd make the trek from slightly south of Boston. It sounds like an amazing event.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login