Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question from John for MG People

March 04, 2007 07:38PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
I would do anything to come over from England for this.
March 05, 2007 03:50AM | Re: Question from John for MG People
me too jamie, maybe we could split costs and take turns to row a dinghy over the atlantic.... we're coming john!!
March 06, 2007 02:28AM | Re: Question from John for MG People
Was gonna drive to Florida. Would drive to New York instead.
March 06, 2007 03:31AM | Re: Question from John for MG People
John, I'd go any feasible distance for an event like this, and this is most definitely feasible.
March 06, 2007 05:29PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
Mark
me too jamie, maybe we could split costs and take turns to row a dinghy over the atlantic.... we're coming john!!

Im in training now!
March 07, 2007 08:50AM | Re: Question from John for MG People
hopefully, soon. i'm at the beggining of a hitchiking jaunt.
March 07, 2007 05:15PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
I'd probably go.
March 07, 2007 06:20PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
Alex
I'd probably go.

And I would probably eat my own mother's spleen to go.
March 07, 2007 07:38PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
We'll start a help aussies get to america fund for the residents of perth. Hopefully that should keep your mother's spleen somewhere in her body.
aMy
March 08, 2007 01:55AM | Re: Question from John for MG People

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2009 11:43AM by aMy.
March 08, 2007 03:41AM | Re: Question from John for MG People
I would most definitely go. But first, I think I would fly to England just to help Mark and Jamie row their dinghy. It sounds like too much fun to pass up.
March 09, 2007 11:33PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
Dear John,

Now that you've tempted me with this, you must make this happen! I currently live in NJ but have family in Upstate New York 30 mins away from Syracuse area and I will be there...with bells on. Please let me know when and where and I will oblige...Hell I'll bring my guitar and the marshmallows, you bring the talent. smiling smiley

-Kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2007 11:36PM by velvetomatoe.
March 10, 2007 07:50AM | Re: Question from John for MG People
Clydesdales
I would most definitely go. But first, I think I would fly to England just to help Mark and Jamie row their dinghy. It sounds like too much fun to pass up.

Awww thanks Clydesdales. Many hands make light work and all that.
I guess I should start practice my swimming. I only have a badge for 100m and if the worst should happen, i'd be in the shit for sure!
March 10, 2007 05:10PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
This is a GREAT idea. I'm in CA but I will try my hardest to get there.
March 10, 2007 11:15PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
Jamie
I guess I should start practice my swimming. I only have a badge for 100m and if the worst should happen, i'd be in the shit for sure!

I would also be in trouble if our valiant dinghy sunk. Once, in my younger days I was able to actually fail the free beginner's swimming classes offered at my town's local swimming pool. It was an embarrasing moment. These days my swimming style is mainly a flailing of all of my limbs which, along with being quickly exhausting, propels me extremely slowly and crookedly towards wherever I am swimming. Nevertheless, I feel we have a fighting chance of making it if we persevere.
March 14, 2007 08:03PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
A pilgrimage up the east coast sounds fine by me! Please, for the love of god, do this show.
March 14, 2007 08:23PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
with out a doubt that is the best thing i have heard ever in my life
March 15, 2007 10:55AM | Re: Question from John for MG People
I live in the city, but have absolutely no probs renting a car and making this happen. yes!
March 15, 2007 10:54PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
I just agreed to go on tour with my roommate's band this summer and am now terrified it might cause me to miss this. Dates soon pleeze thx.
March 16, 2007 02:15AM | Re: Question from John for MG People
Well I'm from faaaaaaar away in the mythical land of Oklahoma. However, I need a good reason to get the hell out, and what better reason than a campfire and a show.
March 16, 2007 01:21PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
I think that we should get an East-coast caravan going up there... I mean, I'd join all y'all coming from NC and Florida when you pass through PA.

We could blast the goats all the way up 95!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2007 01:21PM by acowkickedme.
March 16, 2007 05:51PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
i would come from boston, most definitely.
March 17, 2007 09:48PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
yes, i'd go. upstate NY is great, and certainly do-able, though i'd like to humbly suggest northern MI as a venue!
March 19, 2007 12:18AM | Yes Please.
I'm aware that this is a benevolent dictatorship situation, not a democracy, but I still cast my useless vote in favor. All speed to upstate New York. I'll bring S'mores.
March 20, 2007 02:29PM | Re: Question from John for MG People
I'd make the trek from slightly south of Boston. It sounds like an amazing event.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 5 on October 06, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 62 on October 26, 2014