Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What say we help each other out?

April 19, 2011 06:49AM | Re: What say we help each other out?
ccsparks
Jakob
Merh merh merh merh merh

Sometimes people don't get things they want - if not getting this tape has wound you up this much, I would advise getting out more.

Nobody deserves anything.
I should have added a big load of smilies so that everyone got the humour of it. I, of course, deserve nothing. Nearly unloading a bit of steam, with, what i thought, a bit of humour. The joke is of course that the record was destributed as intended and that I, as a fan who has been spoiled for years, isn't any more. Also, that the tape is supposed to reach a large crowd, and not just a select few. It's hardly fair to bitch that the demand is more intense. Yet I did.

Irony must've gotten lost somewhere. Nevermind. Merh merh merh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 06:55AM by Jakob.
April 19, 2011 07:08AM | Re: What say we help each other out?
romme
i might get an extra tape....it is already shipped and on the way to europe.
but i won't be shipping it back to the states, and it might be expensive since i
won't sell/trade it without the lp+double shipping. other than that i'm willing to part
with it.

romme
I am, of course, interested as well. Need a MCB?
April 19, 2011 07:20AM | Re: What say we help each other out?
I, Sir, am an idiot.

Not crediting people with a sense of humour will long be my downfall.
April 19, 2011 07:25AM | Re: What say we help each other out?
ccsparks
I, Sir, am an idiot.

Not crediting people with a sense of humour will long be my downfall.
Nono, just read the original message. It might have been written with a crooked smile, but it read 'bitch, bitch, bitch' smiling smiley

It is annoying though that we don't get spoiled like in the good old day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 07:25AM by Jakob.
April 19, 2011 09:14AM | Re: What say we help each other out?
Wild Creature
i mean, jakob
Too late, I'm emailing you.
April 19, 2011 10:03AM | Re: What say we help each other out?
jacobfiala
Wild Creature
i mean, jakob
Too late, I'm emailing you.
Too late. Already did. Waaaay before you. Ha.
April 19, 2011 10:05AM | Re: What say we help each other out?
haha funny conversations here.

still trying to get that tape, too, for the reasons listed above. ive things for trade.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 10:53AM by protopostmodern.
April 19, 2011 12:42PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
Will work for tape.

Mercy for the Diaz Brothers!
April 19, 2011 02:01PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
i do have a copy of MCB...i don't want to promise anything out before i actually have it.
from my experience - shipping can take quite a while...from 5 days to 5 months,
and sometimes strange things happen, the customs service wants money
, cassettes fall down and things like that, you know....

romme
April 19, 2011 02:43PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
I read

Jakob
Merh merh merh

as

Meth meth meth

which would have amply explained everything as far as I'm concerned.
April 19, 2011 03:32PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
AKMA
I read

Jakob
Merh merh merh

as

Meth meth meth

which would have amply explained everything as far as I'm concerned.
smiling smiley Good one!
April 19, 2011 05:27PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
I'm still looking for an all survivors pack, but ebay is starting to look a lot more promising, but as far as cassettes go, I'd much rather have a copy of Hot Garden Stomp.
April 19, 2011 05:31PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
cubby
I'm still looking for an all survivors pack, but ebay is starting to look a lot more promising, but as far as cassettes go, I'd much rather have a copy of Hot Garden Stomp.

just grabbed one of these on the cheap, hot garden stomp that is. my cassette collection is coming to a close! only need taboo (which actually came up on ebay a few weeks ago, but sold for about 120) and asp.
April 19, 2011 05:33PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
cubby

While I'd never part with my HGS...I know of one for sale. It'd break my own thoughts on the matter to share details here. What are you willing to spend?
April 19, 2011 05:34PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
so you've recently managed to bag a test pressing of BRS and a cheap copy of HGS?

Who's your dealer, man?!eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 05:34PM by betamax.
April 19, 2011 05:36PM | Re: What say we help each other out?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 05:36PM by protopostmodern.
April 19, 2011 05:37PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
betamax
so you've recently managed to bag a test pressing of BRS and a cheap copy of HGS?

Who's your dealer, man?!eye popping smiley

the HGS was from a friend who knew john back in the day when they lived in baltimore.

the BRS test was just happened upon from someone who worked at a mailorder in the mid 90's. it was seriously out of the blue.
April 19, 2011 05:38PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
protopostmodern
cubby

just grabbed one of these on the cheap, hot garden stomp that is. my cassette collection is coming to a close! only need taboo (which actually came up on ebay a few weeks ago, but sold for about 120) and asp.

Taboo is my favorite tMG release I don't own. I'd have bid more than $120 if I had not been in the financial shitter. Oh well. I did just buy an unopened Taking the Dative, the Hound Chronicles, and the Beautiful Rat Sunset 10".
April 19, 2011 05:38PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
sorry to be all -- omg look at all this great stuff i got. if it helps i was screwed over on a ASP trade (see a few pages back). maybe this is stuff balancing?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 05:40PM by protopostmodern.
April 19, 2011 05:39PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
weshallallbe
protopostmodern
cubby

Taboo is my favorite tMG release I don't own. I'd have bid more than $120 if I had not been in the financial shitter. Oh well. I did just buy an unopened Taking the Dative, the Hound Chronicles, and the Beautiful Rat Sunset 10".

did you grab that dative off ebay? clamshell case? that was my buddy i mentioned who knew/knows john (see above).
April 19, 2011 05:42PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
protopostmodern
sorry to be all -- omg look at all this great stuff i got. if it helps i was screwed over on a ASP trade (see a few pages back). maybe this is stuff balancing?
no way, i wasn't hating on that at all, so i hope i didn't give that impression. thumbs down
April 19, 2011 05:43PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
betamax
protopostmodern
no way, i wasn't hating on that at all, so i hope i didn't give that impression. thumbs down

you didnt! it was just a for-the-record-i'm-not-a-gloating-asshole-but-really-a-ok type thing
April 19, 2011 05:46PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
I did grab that Dative off of your friend. Emailed him to ask if he had any other tapes (I'm missing three). Never got a response but I know he's abroad until thursday.
April 19, 2011 05:52PM | Re: What say we help each other out?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 05:53PM by protopostmodern.
April 19, 2011 05:58PM | Re: What say we help each other out?
protopostmodern

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 5 on October 06, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 45 on October 20, 2014